Subject: Tunnel Fires Working Group - letter to the NC
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 23:28:20 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear National CTIF Committees

The CTIF Executive Committee discussed at a recent meeting the situation in 
Tunnel Fires Working Group, which has been facing challenges due to low 
attendance and limited activity among its members. We would like to improve 
the important work of this Working Group in the future, particularly in 
preparation for the planned in-person meeting scheduled for November 2025.

We would therefore like to encourage all National Committees to either 
nominate new members for this Working Group or update the information on 
current members.

If you have a candidate who would be interested in working in this Working 
Group please send us their name and contact information by email to: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  by 4 June 2025.

Best regards.

Neza Strmole

NEZA STRMOLE

CTIF Office

    +386 (0) 41 384 110

   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

       <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | <http://www.ctif.org/> 
www.ctif.org